Get the help and support you need. AAFA is here to help you.
You are not alone! We can connect you with others in your local community and online. You can also call our free helpline or ask an allergist your questions.
Where Can I Find Support for Patients and Caregivers?
- Join the AAFA Online Community for Asthma and Allergic Diseases
Read our blog, take polls, share photos, sign up for our webinars and keep current with asthma and allergy research. Most importantly, you can connect with others who manage asthma, allergies and allergic skin conditions for information and moral support.
- Join the Support for Military Members and Families Managing Asthma on AAFA’s Online Community
This private group provides peer support for military members, veterans, and their families to manage asthma. Learn about asthma, including the causes, symptoms, treatments, and triggers. Share and get support for asthma-related issues during active or reserve military service, disability for asthma caused by exposure during service (i.e., burn pits), managing care and treatment when transferring to a new post, choosing the right Tricare insurance level to make sure you have access to specialists, accessing VA benefits, and more! You will need to join AAFA’s main online community first to join the subgroup.
- Join our Kids with Food Allergies online community
Read our blog, take polls, share photos, sign up for our webinars and keep current with allergy recalls. Most importantly, you can connect with other parents raising children with food allergies for information and moral support. You can also get help with recipes and food ideas for your children.
- Follow AAFA National on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest!
Stay up to date on hot topics about asthma and allergies.
- Follow Kids with Food Allergies Facebook on social media! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest!
Get daily updates on hot topics about food allergies and anaphylaxis.
- Contact AAFA
Connect with our information specialists to get prompt answers to questions you need to be answered. Our services are available Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET except U.S. holidays.
- Do you have a question that an allergist can answer for you? You can use our free Ask the Allergist service and get an answer to your question from a board-certified allergist.
Where Can I Find Local Support?
- Join a local support group
Find an AAFA-affiliated local support group in your community or find out how to start your own.
- Connect with a local chapter
Find out what they offer in your community and get involved.
- Join our Advocacy Network
Looking for other grassroots activists in your community? Join our Advocacy Network. Contact our Policy and Advocacy Department to see how we can help you.