One in 13 children has a food allergy. Food allergy rates and disparities have been increasing, but people with food allergies still lack treatment options. A lot of food allergy management centers around lifestyle changes. Food allergies can lead to increased emotional, social, and financial burden.
KFA offers many free programs to help people manage food allergies, including:
- Online support group (KFA hosts the largest online food allergy community)
- Safe Eats® allergy-friendly recipes
- Allergy-friendly food guide
- Downloadable resources, guides, and forms
- School resources
- Online courses
- Webinars with expert guest speakers and health professionals
- Live online events
- Research opportunities
KFA offers a lot of resources for families and caregivers, but much of our information can help adults who have food allergies too.
Visit kidswithfoodallergies.org to use KFA’s food allergy resources.