The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America invites you to get involved this May for Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month! Here are 10 things you can do this month and all year long to honor people with asthma and allergies:
1. Join one of our awareness events – there are local and national events happening the entire month of May!
2. Share our images on social media.
3. Tell a friend to join you in our asthma community.
4. Share your story with us: Tell the world what it is like to live with asthma and allergies every day. Check out our new page that tells you how.
5. Tell parents, schools and health care providers about our educational programs. We have training materials for asthma and allergies.
6. Join our Advocacy Network! Make a difference on behalf of people with asthma and allergies.
7. Donate on behalf of someone you love with asthma or allergies.
8. Get support for yourself or a loved one. Connect with a support group or reach out to one of our local chapters: Alaska, New England, Michigan, St. Louis.
9. Follow our blog to stay current with asthma and allergy news.
10. Consider hosting your own event on behalf of AAFA! We can show you how!