Obstructive Sleep Apnea
OSA occurs when muscles relax and structures of the mouth, throat and nose obstruct airflow. Symptoms include:
- High blood pressure
- Snoring loudly
- Excessive daytime sleepiness or fatigue
- Morning headaches
- Gasping for breath during sleep or pauses in breathing
- Trouble concentrating
- Sleep difficulties
People who suspect they have sleep apnea should see treatment right away.
Medical Review June 2019.
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nasal Allergies (Rhinitis)
Knowing how to manage asthma is important for better health and quality of life. We offer an online course called ASTHMA Care for Adults. This comprehensive program covers a full range of topics everyone with asthma needs to know. This self-paced online course is presented in different formats, such as videos, animations, handouts and more.